The clutch release bearing
seal has a unique variable contact design. It allows for maximum speed under maximum load. It is resistant to wear, has a long life and minimizes noise and vibration. In addition, its self-aligning design allows the clutch release bearing to control clutch condition and misalignment of clutch drive system components. Clutch release bearings also have a unique sealing system that isolates contaminants while retaining grease.
The first feature of the clutch release bearing:
1. Provide multiple mounting solutions for the two bearing rings by rolling the outer ring;
2. Elastic materials specially prepared according to the application speed and temperature requirements;
3. Excellent grease retention, friction reduction and excellent wear resistance throughout the life of the bearing;
The lip seals are designed with advanced materials and sealing lips to provide lower friction and good blowdown for extended life. You can choose to integrate a magnetic trigger wheel in the sealing system to provide a signal for the anti-lock brake system.
The second feature of the clutch release bearing:
1. Independent axial dust lip;
2. Radial sealing lip and grease lip;
3. Traditional sealing lip configuration;
4. Run the surface with a stainless steel oil slinger as a seal;
5. Elastic materials optimized for friction;
6. Low friction for reducing power loss and carbon dioxide emissions;
7. Achieve a long service life of the clutch release bearing by virtue of superior decontamination and residual grease capacity.
The third feature of the clutch release bearing:
1. A variety of seals lip design, such as lips, single lip. Excellent grease retention throughout the life of the bearing;
2. Bushings with rubber seals and ring gaskets for assembly;
3. A specially configured sealing lip with a PTFE coating on its surface;
4. Special assembly functions for different customer and service requirements. Easy to install and remove during maintenance.