What is a clutch release bearing?
One specific thrust bearing in an automobile is the clutch "throw out" bearing, sometimes called the clutch release bearing.
- May 15, 2019For set screws of automobile wheel hub assembly, it is believed that many people do not count them themselves because some cars have four, some cars have five. So the question is, what's the differenc...view
- May 7, 2019The clutch release bearing is a relatively important part of the car. If the maintenance is not good, it will cause economic loss, and it takes a lot of labor to disassemble it once. Therefore, unders...view
- May 7, 2019The main function of the wheel bearing is to load and provide precise guidance for the rotation of the hub. It is both an axial load and a radial load and is a very important component. Conventional a...view
- May 7, 20191. For the wheel hub bearing unit, do not attempt to disassemble the wheel hub bearing or adjust the seal ring of the hub unit, otherwise the seal ring will be damaged and water or dust will enter. Ev...view
- May 7, 2019The automobile wheel hub assembly is mainly made of a brake hub connecting the inner and outer rings of the screw nut bearing, which is an important component of the automobile axle. Therefore, in ord...view
- May 7, 2019When one of the four wheel bearings of the vehicle is damaged, you will hear a continuous hum in the car while driving. This sound is unclear where it came from. I feel that the entire car is full of ...view