What is a clutch release bearing?
One specific thrust bearing in an automobile is the clutch "throw out" bearing, sometimes called the clutch release bearing.
- June 30, 2018A wheel bearing is a set of steel balls or tapered rollers held together by a metal ring called a race. They help wheels spin fast with as little friction as possible. They are used on all kinds of ve...view
- May 7, 2019Maintenance methodThe aluminum alloy wheel hub has won the favor of more and more private car owners with its beautiful appearance, safety and comfort. Almost all new models use aluminum alloy wheel h...view
- May 7, 2019Clutch release bearings work frequently, and the number of damages accounts for a large proportion of forklift failures. If the driver is properly operated and maintained in a timely manner, the beari...view
- May 7, 2019The engine drives the water pump bearing and the impeller through the pulley. The coolant in the water pump is rotated by the impeller, and is deflected by the centrifugal force to the edge of the wat...view
- May 7, 20191. In order to ensure maximum safety and reliability, it is recommended that you always check the wheel hub bearing regardless of the age of the car – pay attention to whether the bearing has early w...view
- May 15, 2019One of the most visible features of vehicles with high or low configuration is the wheel hub assembly. Car owners are paying more for premium models. Is is necessarily better to be equipped with the w...view