What is a belt tensioner?
A Drive Belt Tensioner is a pulley mounted to either a spring mechanism or to an adjustable pivot point that is used to keep constant tension on the serpentine belt. That is the big long belt in the front of the vehicle engine.
- May 7, 2019The development of wheel hubThe largest number of wheel hub bearings for cars used in the past was the use of single row tapered roller or ball bearings in pairs. With the development of technology, c...view
- May 15, 2019One of the most visible features of vehicles with high or low configuration is the wheel hub assembly. Car owners are paying more for premium models. Is is necessarily better to be equipped with the w...view
- May 7, 2019The automobile wheel hub assembly is mainly made of a brake hub connecting the inner and outer rings of the screw nut bearing, which is an important component of the automobile axle. Therefore, in ord...view
- May 7, 2019In order to better explain the working process of the VVT system, the following takes the intake VVT as an example to summarize the three most basic working processes:1. Reference position: The duty c...view
- May 15, 2019It is very cold in snowy winter but people still look for it. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery. It was pleasant and cheerful. But it is troublesome for people who have to go out, especially those w...view
- May 7, 2019The clutch release bearing is generally composed of an angular contact ball bearing, a bearing seat (or a sliding seat) and their couplings. If the clutch release lever, the lever damper, the duct, an...view