What is a belt tensioner?
A Drive Belt Tensioner is a pulley mounted to either a spring mechanism or to an adjustable pivot point that is used to keep constant tension on the serpentine belt. That is the big long belt in the front of the vehicle engine.
- May 15, 2019As we all know, the BMW 5 series is a medium and large luxury car owned by BMW brilliance. It is also one of the most advanced high-end luxury cars produced in China so far. It has a relatively high m...view
- May 15, 2019One of the most visible features of vehicles with high or low configuration is the wheel hub assembly. Car owners are paying more for premium models. Is is necessarily better to be equipped with the w...view
- May 7, 2019Maintenance methodThe aluminum alloy wheel hub has won the favor of more and more private car owners with its beautiful appearance, safety and comfort. Almost all new models use aluminum alloy wheel h...view
- May 7, 2019After repeated practice, improvement, and summing up experience, we finally formed a relatively simple method of oil injection operation. The specific process of extending the life of the clutch relea...view
- June 30, 2018A wheel bearing is a set of steel balls or tapered rollers held together by a metal ring called a race. They help wheels spin fast with as little friction as possible. They are used on all kinds of ve...view
- May 7, 2019The clutch release bearing seal has a unique variable contact design. It allows for maximum speed under maximum load. It is resistant to wear, has a long life and minimizes noise and vibration. In add...view