What is a belt tensioner?
A Drive Belt Tensioner is a pulley mounted to either a spring mechanism or to an adjustable pivot point that is used to keep constant tension on the serpentine belt. That is the big long belt in the front of the vehicle engine.
- May 7, 2019When one of the four wheel bearings of the vehicle is damaged, you will hear a continuous hum in the car while driving. This sound is unclear where it came from. I feel that the entire car is full of ...view
- May 15, 2019Those who pay attention to car must know one of the most visible features of many car models is the wheel hub assembly. Generally, models with larger sizes and wheel hub assembly that look shiny are h...view
- May 7, 2019Clutch release bearings work frequently, and the number of damages accounts for a large proportion of forklift failures. If the driver is properly operated and maintained in a timely manner, the beari...view
- May 7, 2019The automobile wheel hub assembly is mainly made of a brake hub connecting the inner and outer rings of the screw nut bearing, which is an important component of the automobile axle. Therefore, in ord...view
- May 7, 2019Wheel hub bearings are a simple but important automotive component that allows the wheels to rotate freely.Bad hub bearings should be replaced before it can be used to avoid damage to the car and dama...view
- May 15, 2019A Cadillac fleetwood is a giant car from 1993. Its old American style under the neon lights of the night in modern cities have a feeling of detachment and freedom of jungle.US luxury is the extreme re...view