What is a belt tensioner?
A Drive Belt Tensioner is a pulley mounted to either a spring mechanism or to an adjustable pivot point that is used to keep constant tension on the serpentine belt. That is the big long belt in the front of the vehicle engine.
- May 7, 2019The most common wheel bearings for cars used in the past were the use of single row tapered roller or ball bearings. With the development of technology, car hub units have been widely used in cars. Th...view
- May 7, 2019During the use of the clutch, due to the continuous wear of the parts, especially the wear of the friction plates on the clutch disc, the gap between the separation lever and the end face of the clutc...view
- May 15, 2019As we all know, the BMW 5 series is a medium and large luxury car owned by BMW brilliance. It is also one of the most advanced high-end luxury cars produced in China so far. It has a relatively high m...view
- May 7, 2019In order to better explain the working process of the VVT system, the following takes the intake VVT as an example to summarize the three most basic working processes:1. Reference position: The duty c...view
- May 7, 2019How much butter is applied to the wheel bearings is a problem that many card friends want to know. No matter how many or less, the best lubrication and economic benefits will not be achieved. However,...view
- May 15, 2019There are three factors to be taken into consideration when you choose the wheel hub assembly.Size. Do not increase the size of the wheel hub assembly blindly. Some people increase the size of wheel h...view