What is a belt tensioner?
A Drive Belt Tensioner is a pulley mounted to either a spring mechanism or to an adjustable pivot point that is used to keep constant tension on the serpentine belt. That is the big long belt in the front of the vehicle engine.
- May 7, 2019The ultimate goal of the VVT system is to achieve real-time adjustment and control of camshaft timing. Like other control systems, the most critical technical features are as follows:(1) Response spee...view
- May 15, 2019In the use and installation of wheel hub assembly bearing, please pay attention to the following matters:1. In order to ensure maximum safety and reliability, it is recommended that you always check t...view
- May 7, 2019The following takes the truck bearing as an example to introduce the bearing composition of each department. The bearings on the truck can be roughly divided into the powertrain part, the transmission...view
- May 7, 2019The VVT system's OCV valve is a proportional valve, that is, the movement position of the spool is proportional to the PWM duty ratio provided by the ECU of the engine to the OCV coil. When the duty r...view
- May 7, 2019During the use of the clutch, due to the continuous wear of the parts, especially the wear of the friction plates on the clutch disc, the gap between the separation lever and the end face of the clutc...view
- May 7, 2019In order to better explain the working process of the VVT system, the following takes the intake VVT as an example to summarize the three most basic working processes:1. Reference position: The duty c...view