What is a belt tensioner?
A Drive Belt Tensioner is a pulley mounted to either a spring mechanism or to an adjustable pivot point that is used to keep constant tension on the serpentine belt. That is the big long belt in the front of the vehicle engine.
- June 30, 2018A wheel bearing is a set of steel balls or tapered rollers held together by a metal ring called a race. They help wheels spin fast with as little friction as possible. They are used on all kinds of ve...view
- May 7, 2019After repeated practice, improvement, and summing up experience, we finally formed a relatively simple method of oil injection operation. The specific process of extending the life of the clutch relea...view
- May 15, 2019One of the most visible features of vehicles with high or low configuration is the wheel hub assembly. Car owners are paying more for premium models. Is is necessarily better to be equipped with the w...view
- May 15, 2019A Cadillac fleetwood is a giant car from 1993. Its old American style under the neon lights of the night in modern cities have a feeling of detachment and freedom of jungle.US luxury is the extreme re...view
- May 7, 2019Generally speaking, the axle journal diameter is below 80mm, the crankshaft with the roundness and cylindricity error exceeds 0.025mm; or the axle journal diameter is above 80mm, the crankshaft with r...view
- May 15, 2019When there are stains difficult to remove on the surface of the wheel hub assembly, you should choose a professional cleaner to reduce damage to aluminum alloy surfaces. In addition, there is a layer ...view