What is a belt tensioner?
A Drive Belt Tensioner is a pulley mounted to either a spring mechanism or to an adjustable pivot point that is used to keep constant tension on the serpentine belt. That is the big long belt in the front of the vehicle engine.
- May 7, 2019The clutch release bearing is subjected to axial load, impact load, and radial centrifugal force during high-speed rotation during use. In addition, since the fork thrust and the reaction force of the...view
- May 7, 2019The clutch release bearing is generally composed of an angular contact ball bearing, a bearing seat (or a sliding seat) and their couplings. If the clutch release lever, the lever damper, the duct, an...view
- May 7, 2019Generally speaking, the axle journal diameter is below 80mm, the crankshaft with the roundness and cylindricity error exceeds 0.025mm; or the axle journal diameter is above 80mm, the crankshaft with r...view
- May 7, 2019The engine drives the water pump bearing and the impeller through the pulley. The coolant in the water pump is rotated by the impeller, and is deflected by the centrifugal force to the edge of the wat...view
- May 7, 2019First, the rounded corners of the crankshaft journal are too small.When grinding the crankshaft, the grinder fails to properly control the shaft fillet of the crankshaft. In addition to the rough mach...view
- May 7, 2019After repeated practice, improvement, and summing up experience, we finally formed a relatively simple method of oil injection operation. The specific process of extending the life of the clutch relea...view