What is a belt tensioner?
A Drive Belt Tensioner is a pulley mounted to either a spring mechanism or to an adjustable pivot point that is used to keep constant tension on the serpentine belt. That is the big long belt in the front of the vehicle engine.
- May 7, 20191. In order to ensure maximum safety and reliability, it is recommended that you always check the wheel hub bearing regardless of the age of the car – pay attention to whether the bearing has early w...view
- May 7, 2019The engine drives the water pump bearing and the impeller through the pulley. The coolant in the water pump is rotated by the impeller, and is deflected by the centrifugal force to the edge of the wat...view
- May 7, 2019With the development of technology, car hub units have been widely used in cars. The use and use of hub bearing units is growing and is now in its third generation. The first generation consisted of d...view
- May 15, 2019Many car owners will regularly wash the car, they may find some black stains that is difficult to clean on the wheel hub assembly after washing. Some net friend said it is easily removed by toilet cle...view
- May 7, 2019Clutch release bearings work frequently, and the number of damages accounts for a large proportion of forklift failures. If the driver is properly operated and maintained in a timely manner, the beari...view
- May 7, 2019The clutch release bearing is subjected to axial load, impact load, and radial centrifugal force during high-speed rotation during use. In addition, since the fork thrust and the reaction force of the...view