The Second Precautions in the Use and Installation of Bearings
1. For the wheel hub bearing unit, do not attempt to disassemble the wheel hub bearing or adjust the seal ring of the hub unit, otherwise the seal ring will be damaged and water or dust will enter. Even the raceways of the seal ring and the inner ring are damaged, it will result in permanent failure of the bearing.
2. The seal ring equipped with the ABS device bearing contains a magnetic thrust ring, which can not be subject to collision, impact or collision with other magnetic fields. It should be removed from the box before installation and kept them away from magnetic fields, such as using the electric motors or power tools. When installing these bearings, the ABS alarm pin on the instrument panel should be observed through the road condition test to change the operation of the bearing.
3. For the wheel hub bearing equipped with the ABS magnetic thrust ring, in order to determine which side of the thrust ring is mounted, a light and small thing can be used near the edge of the bearing, and the magnetic force generated by the bearing will attract it. When installing, point the side with the magnetic thrust ring to the inside, facing the sensitive component of the ABS. Note: Improper installation may result in malfunction of the brake system.
4. Many bearings are sealed which do not require grease throughout their life. Other unsealed bearings such as double row tapered roller bearings must be greased during installation. Because the inner cavity of the bearing is different in size, it is difficult to determine how much grease to add. The most important thing is to ensure that there is grease in the bearing. If the grease is too much, when the bearing rotates, the excess grease will seep out. General experience: When installing, the total amount of grease should account for 50% of the bearing clearance.
5. When installing the lock nut, the torque varies greatly depending on the bearing type and the bearing housing.
- May 7, 2019With the development of technology, car hub units have been widely used in cars. The use and use of hub bearing units is growing and is now in its third generation. The first generation consisted of d...view
- May 7, 2019This paper takes the hydraulically driven VVT system used in most of the production models in the Chinese automoblie market as an example:VVT System SchematicThe VVT system in the above figure mainly ...view
- May 7, 2019Maintenance methodThe aluminum alloy wheel hub has won the favor of more and more private car owners with its beautiful appearance, safety and comfort. Almost all new models use aluminum alloy wheel h...view
- May 7, 20191. In order to ensure maximum safety and reliability, it is recommended that you always check the wheel hub bearing regardless of the age of the car – pay attention to whether the bearing has early w...view
- May 7, 2019The wheel hub assembly is an important step in the car modification. Whether it is appearance modification or improved handling performance, the wheel has played an important role in it. After the rig...view
- May 7, 2019The clutch release bearing is generally composed of an angular contact ball bearing, a bearing seat (or a sliding seat) and their couplings. If the clutch release lever, the lever damper, the duct, an...view