The OCV Oil Control Valve Structure of VVT System
The VVT system's OCV valve is a proportional valve, that is, the movement position of the spool is proportional to the PWM duty ratio provided by the ECU of the engine to the OCV coil. When the duty ratio is gradually increased, the electromagnetic force of the coil is gradually increased, the iron core assembly moves in the solenoid, and the valve core is pushed forward against the spring force. When the duty cycle signal is gradually reduced, the electromagnetic force is gradually reduced. The spool gradually returns to its position under the action of the spring force. During the movement of the spool, the valve sleeve cooperates with the valve sleeve to realize the switching of the oil passage, thereby controlling the direction and flow of the oil into and out of the OCV valve, and controlling the flow of oil flowing into or out of the oil chamber of the phaser.
- May 15, 2019There are three factors to be taken into consideration when you choose the wheel hub assembly.Size. Do not increase the size of the wheel hub assembly blindly. Some people increase the size of wheel h...view
- May 7, 2019The main function of the wheel bearing is to load and provide precise guidance for the rotation of the hub. It is both an axial load and a radial load and is a very important component. Conventional a...view
- May 15, 2019There are three manufacturing methods for aluminum alloy wheel hub assembly: gravity casting, forging and low-pressure precision casting.1.Gravity casting. The aluminum alloy solution is poured into t...view
- May 15, 2019As we all know, the BMW 5 series is a medium and large luxury car owned by BMW brilliance. It is also one of the most advanced high-end luxury cars produced in China so far. It has a relatively high m...view
- May 7, 2019In the face of ancient grand buildings, we could not help but have a problem: As far back as hundreds of years ago, there was no machinery. What methods did our ancestors use to transport the heavy st...view
- May 7, 2019First, the rounded corners of the crankshaft journal are too small.When grinding the crankshaft, the grinder fails to properly control the shaft fillet of the crankshaft. In addition to the rough mach...view