The OCV Oil Control Valve Structure of VVT System
The VVT system's OCV valve is a proportional valve, that is, the movement position of the spool is proportional to the PWM duty ratio provided by the ECU of the engine to the OCV coil. When the duty ratio is gradually increased, the electromagnetic force of the coil is gradually increased, the iron core assembly moves in the solenoid, and the valve core is pushed forward against the spring force. When the duty cycle signal is gradually reduced, the electromagnetic force is gradually reduced. The spool gradually returns to its position under the action of the spring force. During the movement of the spool, the valve sleeve cooperates with the valve sleeve to realize the switching of the oil passage, thereby controlling the direction and flow of the oil into and out of the OCV valve, and controlling the flow of oil flowing into or out of the oil chamber of the phaser.
- May 15, 2019Those who pay attention to car must know one of the most visible features of many car models is the wheel hub assembly. Generally, models with larger sizes and wheel hub assembly that look shiny are h...view
- May 7, 2019The ultimate goal of the VVT system is to achieve real-time adjustment and control of camshaft timing. Like other control systems, the most critical technical features are as follows:(1) Response spee...view
- May 7, 2019The clutch release bearing is a relatively important part of the car. If the maintenance is not good, it will cause economic loss, and it takes a lot of labor to disassemble it once. Therefore, unders...view
- May 7, 2019There is noise in the wheel bearings of the car. This seemingly impossible fault does exist in reality. Let's discuss it together.Fault phenomenonWhen one of the four wheel bearings of the vehicle is ...view
- May 15, 2019There are three factors to be taken into consideration when you choose the wheel hub assembly.Size. Do not increase the size of the wheel hub assembly blindly. Some people increase the size of wheel h...view
- May 7, 2019The development of wheel hubThe largest number of wheel hub bearings for cars used in the past was the use of single row tapered roller or ball bearings in pairs. With the development of technology, c...view