The OCV Oil Control Valve Structure of VVT System
The VVT system's OCV valve is a proportional valve, that is, the movement position of the spool is proportional to the PWM duty ratio provided by the ECU of the engine to the OCV coil. When the duty ratio is gradually increased, the electromagnetic force of the coil is gradually increased, the iron core assembly moves in the solenoid, and the valve core is pushed forward against the spring force. When the duty cycle signal is gradually reduced, the electromagnetic force is gradually reduced. The spool gradually returns to its position under the action of the spring force. During the movement of the spool, the valve sleeve cooperates with the valve sleeve to realize the switching of the oil passage, thereby controlling the direction and flow of the oil into and out of the OCV valve, and controlling the flow of oil flowing into or out of the oil chamber of the phaser.
- May 7, 2019First, the rounded corners of the crankshaft journal are too small.When grinding the crankshaft, the grinder fails to properly control the shaft fillet of the crankshaft. In addition to the rough mach...view
- May 7, 2019Clutch release bearings work frequently, and the number of damages accounts for a large proportion of forklift failures. If the driver is properly operated and maintained in a timely manner, the beari...view
- May 7, 2019Generally speaking, the axle journal diameter is below 80mm, the crankshaft with the roundness and cylindricity error exceeds 0.025mm; or the axle journal diameter is above 80mm, the crankshaft with r...view
- May 7, 2019Question: Is the wheel bearing broken when the car is buzzing? Experts answer that there are several reasons for the buzzing sound of a vehicle when it is driving:1. The tire pressure is too high, cau...view
- May 7, 2019During the use of the clutch, due to the continuous wear of the parts, especially the wear of the friction plates on the clutch disc, the gap between the separation lever and the end face of the clutc...view
- May 7, 2019In the face of ancient grand buildings, we could not help but have a problem: As far back as hundreds of years ago, there was no machinery. What methods did our ancestors use to transport the heavy st...view