The OCV Oil Control Valve Structure of VVT System
The VVT system's OCV valve is a proportional valve, that is, the movement position of the spool is proportional to the PWM duty ratio provided by the ECU of the engine to the OCV coil. When the duty ratio is gradually increased, the electromagnetic force of the coil is gradually increased, the iron core assembly moves in the solenoid, and the valve core is pushed forward against the spring force. When the duty cycle signal is gradually reduced, the electromagnetic force is gradually reduced. The spool gradually returns to its position under the action of the spring force. During the movement of the spool, the valve sleeve cooperates with the valve sleeve to realize the switching of the oil passage, thereby controlling the direction and flow of the oil into and out of the OCV valve, and controlling the flow of oil flowing into or out of the oil chamber of the phaser.
- May 7, 2019During the use of the clutch, due to the continuous wear of the parts, especially the wear of the friction plates on the clutch disc, the gap between the separation lever and the end face of the clutc...view
- June 30, 2018One specific thrust bearing in an automobile is the clutch "throw out" bearing, sometimes called the clutch release bearing.view
- May 15, 2019A hub contains many parameters, and each of these parameters will affect the use of the vehicle, so before you modify and maintain the wheel hub assembly, it is necessary to confirm these parameters.S...view
- May 7, 2019The automobile wheel hub assembly is mainly made of a brake hub connecting the inner and outer rings of the screw nut bearing, which is an important component of the automobile axle. Therefore, in ord...view
- May 7, 2019The following takes the truck bearing as an example to introduce the bearing composition of each department. The bearings on the truck can be roughly divided into the powertrain part, the transmission...view
- May 15, 2019For set screws of automobile wheel hub assembly, it is believed that many people do not count them themselves because some cars have four, some cars have five. So the question is, what's the differenc...view