The First Precautions in the Use and Installation of Bearings
1. In order to ensure maximum safety and reliability, it is recommended that you always check the wheel hub bearing regardless of the age of the car – pay attention to whether the bearing has early warning signs of wear, including any frictional noise while rotating or an improper deceleration of the suspension combination wheel at the turn.For rear-wheel-drive vehicles, it is recommended to lubricate the front wheel hub bearings when the vehicle travels to 38,000 km. When replacing the brake system, it also should check the bearings and replace the oil seal.
2. If you hear the noise from the bearing parts of the wheel hub, first of all, it is important to find the location where the noise occurs. There are many moving parts that may produce noise, or some rotating parts may come into contact with the non-rotating parts. If it is confirmed that the noise is in the bearing, the bearing may be damaged and needs to be replaced.
3. Because the front hub causes the working conditions of the bearings on both sides to be similar, it is recommended to replace them in pairs even if only one bearing is broken.
4. The wheel hub bearing is more sensitive, so it need to use the correct method and the right tool in any case. The components of the bearing must not be damaged during storage and installation. Some bearings require a large pressure to press in, so special tools are required. Be sure to refer to the car manufacturer's instructions.
5. When installing the bearing, it should be in a clean and tidy environment, because the fine particles entering the bearing will also shorten the service life of the bearing. Thus, it is very important to keep the environment clean when replacing bearings, which is not allowed to hit the bearing with a hoe, and should pay attention to the bearing not to fall to the ground (or similarly improper handling). The condition of the shaft and housing should also be checked before installation as even minor wear can cause poor fit and cause early failure of the bearing.
- May 7, 2019The following takes the truck bearing as an example to introduce the bearing composition of each department. The bearings on the truck can be roughly divided into the powertrain part, the transmission...view
- May 7, 2019Please pay attention to the following items during the use and installation of the wheel hub bearing:1. In order to ensure maximum safety and reliability, it is recommended that you always check the w...view
- May 7, 2019How much butter is applied to the wheel bearings is a problem that many card friends want to know. No matter how many or less, the best lubrication and economic benefits will not be achieved. However,...view
- May 7, 20191.Wheel bearing is sensitive. In any case, the right approach and the right tools are needed. The components of the bearing must not be damaged during storage and installation. Some bearings require a...view
- May 15, 2019The following situations do harm to your health.1.The right wheel hub assembly is not properly selected.The wheel hub assembly plays a significant role in improving the appearance, but every detail sh...view
- May 7, 2019In the cylinder block of the automobile engine, there are a plurality of water passages for circulating cooling water, and a radiator (commonly called a water tank) placed at the front of the automobi...view