Introduction of Automotive Pump
In the cylinder block of the automobile engine, there are a plurality of water passages for circulating cooling water, and a radiator (commonly called a water tank) placed at the front of the automobile is connected through a water pipe to form a large water circulation system. Besides, at the upper outlet of the engine, a water pump is installed, which is driven by the fan skin to pump out the heat in the engine block water passage and pump the cold water.There is also a thermostat next to the water pump. When the automotive is just starting (cold car), it does not open, so that the cooling water does not pass through the water tank and only circulates in the engine (commonly called small cycle). When the temperature of the engine reaches 95 degrees or more, it can be turned on. At this time, the hot water in the engine is pumped into the water tank, and when the cold wind blows through the water tank, the heat will be taken away.
Nowadays, centrifugal water pumps are widely used in automotive engines, which basic structure consists of pump housing, connecting plate or pulley, water pump shaft and bearing or shaft bearing, water pump impeller and water sealing device. All of these are the main component of the car.
Water pump drive
It is generally driven by the V-belt of the crankshaft of the engine. When the belt is wrapped between the crankshaft pulley and the water pump pulley, the crankshaft and the water pump shaft will follow, and the water pump shaft will drive the impeller to rotate, thereby converting mechanical energy into hydraulic energy.
The impeller is the core of the water pump's operation, and its movement is simple, just rotating with the shaft. However, due to the action of the blades, the movement of the liquid in the impeller is very complicated; on the one hand, the impeller is rotated to make an impending motion, and on the other hand, under the driving of the blades, the impeller is continuously pulled out from the rotating impeller, that is, relative impeller motion .
- May 7, 2019The most common wheel bearings for cars used in the past were the use of single row tapered roller or ball bearings. With the development of technology, car hub units have been widely used in cars. Th...view
- May 7, 2019With the development of technology, car hub units have been widely used in cars. The use and use of hub bearing units is growing and is now in its third generation. The first generation consisted of d...view
- June 30, 2018One specific thrust bearing in an automobile is the clutch "throw out" bearing, sometimes called the clutch release bearing.view
- May 7, 20191.Wheel bearing is sensitive. In any case, the right approach and the right tools are needed. The components of the bearing must not be damaged during storage and installation. Some bearings require a...view
- May 7, 2019Wheel hub bearings are a simple but important automotive component that allows the wheels to rotate freely.Bad hub bearings should be replaced before it can be used to avoid damage to the car and dama...view
- May 7, 2019Maintenance methodThe aluminum alloy wheel hub has won the favor of more and more private car owners with its beautiful appearance, safety and comfort. Almost all new models use aluminum alloy wheel h...view