Introduction of Automotive Pump
In the cylinder block of the automobile engine, there are a plurality of water passages for circulating cooling water, and a radiator (commonly called a water tank) placed at the front of the automobile is connected through a water pipe to form a large water circulation system. Besides, at the upper outlet of the engine, a water pump is installed, which is driven by the fan skin to pump out the heat in the engine block water passage and pump the cold water.There is also a thermostat next to the water pump. When the automotive is just starting (cold car), it does not open, so that the cooling water does not pass through the water tank and only circulates in the engine (commonly called small cycle). When the temperature of the engine reaches 95 degrees or more, it can be turned on. At this time, the hot water in the engine is pumped into the water tank, and when the cold wind blows through the water tank, the heat will be taken away.
Nowadays, centrifugal water pumps are widely used in automotive engines, which basic structure consists of pump housing, connecting plate or pulley, water pump shaft and bearing or shaft bearing, water pump impeller and water sealing device. All of these are the main component of the car.
Water pump drive
It is generally driven by the V-belt of the crankshaft of the engine. When the belt is wrapped between the crankshaft pulley and the water pump pulley, the crankshaft and the water pump shaft will follow, and the water pump shaft will drive the impeller to rotate, thereby converting mechanical energy into hydraulic energy.
The impeller is the core of the water pump's operation, and its movement is simple, just rotating with the shaft. However, due to the action of the blades, the movement of the liquid in the impeller is very complicated; on the one hand, the impeller is rotated to make an impending motion, and on the other hand, under the driving of the blades, the impeller is continuously pulled out from the rotating impeller, that is, relative impeller motion .
- May 7, 2019The clutch release bearing is subjected to axial load, impact load, and radial centrifugal force during high-speed rotation during use. In addition, since the fork thrust and the reaction force of the...view
- May 15, 2019For set screws of automobile wheel hub assembly, it is believed that many people do not count them themselves because some cars have four, some cars have five. So the question is, what's the differenc...view
- May 7, 2019The ultimate goal of the VVT system is to achieve real-time adjustment and control of camshaft timing. Like other control systems, the most critical technical features are as follows:(1) Response spee...view
- May 7, 2019The wheel hub assembly is an important step in the car modification. Whether it is appearance modification or improved handling performance, the wheel has played an important role in it. After the rig...view
- May 7, 20191. For the wheel hub bearing unit, do not attempt to disassemble the wheel hub bearing or adjust the seal ring of the hub unit, otherwise the seal ring will be damaged and water or dust will enter. Ev...view
- May 7, 2019The development of wheel hubThe largest number of wheel hub bearings for cars used in the past was the use of single row tapered roller or ball bearings in pairs. With the development of technology, c...view