Causes of Damage to the Clutch Release Bearing
The separation bearing is subjected to axial load, impact load and radial centrifugal force during high-speed rotation during use, and since the fork thrust and the reaction force of the separation lever are not on the same line, a torsional moment is formed, all of which causing the clutch release bearing has poor working conditions, intermittently rotates at high speed and withstands high-speed friction, high temperature, poor lubrication conditions, and no cooling conditions.
Causes of damage to the clutch release bearing The damage of the clutch release bearing is closely related to the driver's operation, maintenance and adjustment. The causes of the damage are as follows:
First, excessive operating temperature causes overheating
Many drivers often turn the clutch halfway when turning or decelerating, and some are mounted on the clutch pedal. Some vehicles' free travel adjustment is too large, which makes the clutch release incomplete, in a semi-engaged and semi-detached state. This dry friction causes a large amount of heat to be transmitted to the release bearing. In addition, the bearing is heated to a certain temperature, and the butter melts or dilutes the flow, so that the temperature of the separation bearing is further increased, and when the temperature reaches a certain level, it burns out.
Second, lack of lubricant causes wear
The clutch release bearing is lubricated with butter. There are two ways to add the butter. For the 360111 release bearing, the rear cover of the bearing should be opened and filled with grease during maintenance or when the transmission is removed, and then the rear cover should be reinstalled. For the 788611K release bearing, it can be removed and placed in the molten grease for digesting, and then taken out after cooling to achieve the purpose of lubrication. However, in actual work, the driver easily overlooks this point, resulting in lack of oil in the clutch release bearing. The amount of wear of the release bearing in the case of no lubrication or less lubrication is often several to several tens of times the amount of wear after lubrication. As the wear increases, the temperature will also increase greatly, which makes it more susceptible to damage.
Third, free travel is too small or too many loads
According to the requirements, the gap between the general clutch release bearing and the disengaging lever is 2.5mm, which reflects he free travel on the clutch pedal is 30-40mm. Because the free travel is too small or there is no free travel at all, will make the disengaging lever and the release bearing is in a normally engaged state. According to the principle of fatigue failure, the longer the bearing working time, the more serious the damage; the more the number of loads, the more likely the release bearing is to cause fatigue damage. Moreover, the longer the working time, the higher the temperature of the bearing, and the easier it is to burn, reducing the service life of the separation bearing.
In addition to the above three reasons, whether the disengaging lever is adjusted flat or not, whether the release bearing return spring is good or not, has a great influence on the damage of the clutch release bearing.
- May 7, 2019In the face of ancient grand buildings, we could not help but have a problem: As far back as hundreds of years ago, there was no machinery. What methods did our ancestors use to transport the heavy st...view
- May 7, 2019The clutch release bearing seal has a unique variable contact design. It allows for maximum speed under maximum load. It is resistant to wear, has a long life and minimizes noise and vibration. In add...view
- May 7, 2019In the cylinder block of the automobile engine, there are a plurality of water passages for circulating cooling water, and a radiator (commonly called a water tank) placed at the front of the automobi...view
- May 7, 2019The clutch release bearing is a relatively important part of the car. If the maintenance is not good, it will cause economic loss, and it takes a lot of labor to disassemble it once. Therefore, unders...view
- May 7, 20191. Don't drive at high speed for a long time: The car has an economic speed. High-speed driving increases air resistance and increases fuel consumption.2. Regularly strengthen the maintenance: The whe...view
- May 7, 2019Wheel hub bearings are a simple but important automotive component that allows the wheels to rotate freely.Bad hub bearings should be replaced before it can be used to avoid damage to the car and dama...view