Bearings in Various Parts of the Car
The following takes the truck bearing as an example to introduce the bearing composition of each department. The bearings on the truck can be roughly divided into the powertrain part, the transmission system part, and the other parts.
In the powertrain part mainly for the engine and clutch components, the most common crankshaft bearings, connecting rod bearings are sliding bearings. Among the turbochargers are thrust bearings and floating bearings that are supported by the turbine axle. The most common clutch is the clutch release bearing. The release bearing is mounted between the clutch and the transmission, and the shoulder of the clutch release bearing is always pressed against the separation fork by the return spring and retracted to the final position.
The current structure of wheel bearings is usually a split two-disc radial thrust roller bearing. Its main role is to load and provide precise guidance for the rotation of the hub. It is both an axial load and a radial load and is a very important component. Traditional automotive wheel bearings are made up of two sets of tapered roller bearings or ball bearings.
Mechanical structures that use a ball joint to achieve power transmission of different shafts are universal bearings. In order to withstand the great axial force inside the final reducer, the rear axle main reduction bearing, as well as the half shaft bearing and the front and rear axle bearings are used. They are all inseparable parts of the drive train.
Other parts, such as air-conditioning compressor combination bearings in the engine compartment, shifting gears in the steering system of the vehicle to shifting gears in the transmission system, are mostly rolling bearings and plain bearings. Bearings are numerous on trucks and are very versatile.
Other parts bearing
As a bearing such a part, the volume is small but the use is very large. A wide variety of bearing parts play a huge role in trucks. Sometimes the car is gradually damaged due to a small bearing. So bearings are the most common parts in cars, but it is necessary to be familiar with them.
- May 15, 2019The maintenance of the wheel hub assembly is a point that should be paid attention to when you maintain the vehicle. It affects the appearance and movement of the vehicle. There are many kinds of allo...view
- May 15, 2019When there are stains difficult to remove on the surface of the wheel hub assembly, you should choose a professional cleaner to reduce damage to aluminum alloy surfaces. In addition, there is a layer ...view
- May 7, 20191. Don't drive at high speed for a long time: The car has an economic speed. High-speed driving increases air resistance and increases fuel consumption.2. Regularly strengthen the maintenance: The whe...view
- May 7, 2019Question: Is the wheel bearing broken when the car is buzzing? Experts answer that there are several reasons for the buzzing sound of a vehicle when it is driving:1. The tire pressure is too high, cau...view
- May 7, 2019First, the rounded corners of the crankshaft journal are too small.When grinding the crankshaft, the grinder fails to properly control the shaft fillet of the crankshaft. In addition to the rough mach...view
- May 7, 2019The clutch release bearing is a relatively important part of the car. If the maintenance is not good, it will cause economic loss, and it takes a lot of labor to disassemble it once. Therefore, unders...view