Bearings in Various Parts of the Car
The following takes the truck bearing as an example to introduce the bearing composition of each department. The bearings on the truck can be roughly divided into the powertrain part, the transmission system part, and the other parts.
In the powertrain part mainly for the engine and clutch components, the most common crankshaft bearings, connecting rod bearings are sliding bearings. Among the turbochargers are thrust bearings and floating bearings that are supported by the turbine axle. The most common clutch is the clutch release bearing. The release bearing is mounted between the clutch and the transmission, and the shoulder of the clutch release bearing is always pressed against the separation fork by the return spring and retracted to the final position.
The current structure of wheel bearings is usually a split two-disc radial thrust roller bearing. Its main role is to load and provide precise guidance for the rotation of the hub. It is both an axial load and a radial load and is a very important component. Traditional automotive wheel bearings are made up of two sets of tapered roller bearings or ball bearings.
Mechanical structures that use a ball joint to achieve power transmission of different shafts are universal bearings. In order to withstand the great axial force inside the final reducer, the rear axle main reduction bearing, as well as the half shaft bearing and the front and rear axle bearings are used. They are all inseparable parts of the drive train.
Other parts, such as air-conditioning compressor combination bearings in the engine compartment, shifting gears in the steering system of the vehicle to shifting gears in the transmission system, are mostly rolling bearings and plain bearings. Bearings are numerous on trucks and are very versatile.
Other parts bearing
As a bearing such a part, the volume is small but the use is very large. A wide variety of bearing parts play a huge role in trucks. Sometimes the car is gradually damaged due to a small bearing. So bearings are the most common parts in cars, but it is necessary to be familiar with them.
- May 7, 2019The clutch release bearing is a relatively important part of the car. If the maintenance is not good, it will cause economic loss, and it takes a lot of labor to disassemble it once. Therefore, unders...view
- May 7, 2019During the use of the clutch, due to the continuous wear of the parts, especially the wear of the friction plates on the clutch disc, the gap between the separation lever and the end face of the clutc...view
- May 7, 20191.Wheel bearing is sensitive. In any case, the right approach and the right tools are needed. The components of the bearing must not be damaged during storage and installation. Some bearings require a...view
- May 7, 2019The most common wheel bearings for cars used in the past were the use of single row tapered roller or ball bearings. With the development of technology, car hub units have been widely used in cars. Th...view
- June 30, 2018One specific thrust bearing in an automobile is the clutch "throw out" bearing, sometimes called the clutch release bearing.view
- May 15, 2019As we all know, the BMW 5 series is a medium and large luxury car owned by BMW brilliance. It is also one of the most advanced high-end luxury cars produced in China so far. It has a relatively high m...view